Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thegingerlouis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 10:16 PM
    Is my ex playing mind games?
    Well my and my ex broke up on Sunday, she tried to put it nicely but there's no nice way to end a relationship I'm 21 and she's 18. I was with her for over a year we've been through a hell of a lot together in a year and it's been a really good year, she told me she still loves me but doesn't know if she wants a relationship.

I started talking to other guys in a flirtatious way to try and see if she'll get jealous and she did. A hell of a lot. I met up with her the other day as we ended up kissing, we've been constantly on and off with each other one minute she wants to talk to me the next she wants me to leave her alone and never talk to her again, like she's constantly changing her mind. She text me and I asked of she got butterflies when we kissed and she said she did so she still obviously has strong feelings about me. She was saying I love you too when I said I love you and I was on the phone to her and she said I love you first, and she's with all her friends so she clearly doesn't have a problem with people knowing she does.

She told me to tell the other girl I was talking to that I was still involved with her or she'd tell her herself, I obviously agreed and said sure I'll tell her and we've been fine. I'll do anything for her. Another thing is she says she doesn't want to be with me but she doesn't want me to move on.

I really don't know what to do. Any advice on what I could do to either win her back or what would be really appreciated thanks guys.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Apr 8, 2012, 09:16 PM
    She's just playing with you. Draining you emotionally. Stop being with her. Practice no contact.
    lemarkstaurt Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 05:30 AM
    More than playing with you- she herself seemed confused.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2012, 06:33 AM
    Explain to her that if she is not "with" you you are free to be with who you want to be. Then go to no contact, stop talking to her, she will only drag you on and on and get no where.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 09:32 PM
    Sure she is playing mind games with you, you are easy, what are you hynotized? It will get worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if my married coworker is playing games with my mind or does he like me [ 2 Answers ]

I am a divorced middle aged female. I met a married younger coworker male who became friends with me. As time went on he started coming by my work area and smiling and speaking to me only (singling me out). He works evening shift so after I get off I stay and talk with him a couple times a week or...

Is he just playing mind games with me ? [ 11 Answers ]

Il try and keep this short and sweet folks. I was seeing my ex for 2 couple of months and things were going fab. We split up in 2007 and both went our separate ways. In sep 2008 he contact me and we met up, he then leant over and kissed me an I returned the kiss and he asked if we could start...

Is my ex playing mind games with me? [ 3 Answers ]

I split up with my ex over a year ago after being with him for a year and a half, he was a manic depressive, very controlling and confused about whether he was bisexual or not! He was draining me emotionally and although I loved him and missed him (and still do) with all my heart I decided I could...

Ex wants space we keep playing mind games [ 26 Answers ]

Hey this is my first post on this site... Me and my girlfriend had been dating for about 7 months and hooking up for two more afterwards (im 17 she's 16, I know were young lol) things were great for the first 5 I know neither of us were ever happier, we were also each others first sex partners......

Ex playing huge mind games? [ 5 Answers ]

Here is some background on my story. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/just-vent-88141.html My ex has been emailing me, because she seems to be upset she says she doesn't want to be with me but she sends me emails like this all the time. Keep in mind while reading this that I told...

View more questions Search