Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kickgas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 08:23 PM
    Married woman
    Hello I am 26 male I met a girl who is married and has a young kid her husband moved her to a different state 8 months ago and told her to find a friend guy or girl and she found me. She told me disturbing things like she hasn't had sex with him since she got pregnant, he wants to watch her sleep with another man and she wants out in the mean time we have fell in love but she is the mortgage holder where he is living and he pays the mortgage she bought a home here and has had no luck selling the one there she wants out of the marriage but the house ties her to it and her kid she don't want to foreclose for credit purposes or short sale for the same reason but her marriage is ruining our relationship because we can't move forward till she loses him and he house there I'm debating not talking to her till the divorce but it hurts us both when we decide to do that and by the end of the day were talking again and stuff when she goes back home to take care of crap she stays wig him but not in the same bedroom and he keeps telling her not to worry things will get better and work there self out but she can't tell him she wants out in fear of losing her kid. So I'm stuck I love her and want to b with her but I don't think it's fair for me to grow feelings when in 6 months we could b in the same boat but on the other hand I can't leave her I love her and her kid too much. And thy deserve better than him. Please give me advice for her and me
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 5, 2012, 09:22 PM
    You encroached on a married woman, and it's the same old story. Husband doesn't understand her, she's afraid to leave, she wants to be with you, but for some reason, and none that is realistic, she's still married to him, and even stays with him while telling you that they're not sleeping together.

When you enter a relationship with a married person it rarely ends with you winning the love of your life. In fact, most times they stay with their spouse because you were just a distraction.

You're hearing her side of the story. Have you ever heard his? I bet he'd tell an entirely different tale of his married life. After all, she's the one that's cheating. He wants to make the marriage work. Are you sure that she's telling you the truth? What she's telling you don't ring true.

The best advice I can give you is to find someone that's available, and leave the married women alone. You can't love someone that's not available without having your heart broken.

I doubt that's what you want to hear, but it's the best advice anyone can offer you. Your only other option is to sit around and wait for her to get a divorce that may never happen. If it hasn't happened yet, then why would it?

Are you willing to give up your life, give up finding someone to share you life with, while this woman has her husband, her son, and you on the side?
    Charmgoddezz Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Apr 7, 2012, 04:38 AM
    It look as if you got yourself into something you shouldn't be in, one she's married with kids, two she's telling you stories, second is she being truly honest with you? The story just doesn't sound right. She's telling you a lot of nonsense. You better watch yourself with this woman because something just isn't right; question her motives? Another Question have you ever met or even seen the husband Before? It's probably not the husband, it might just be her selling you an illusion. I never heard of a husband not wanting to be with his wife from a distance, unless he's in the military, but yet still paying the damn bills. What type of husband moves his wife & kids to another state? And tell her to find a man? I think you need to be realistic and get out of that situation before you end up getting hurt, what the husband does for a living?that's another question. I'm just stating my opinion not to get you upset, but to have you look at the bigger picture... Run!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support -married man with other married woman -rights given up -agreed by both [ 7 Answers ]

My husband's infidelities has caught up with him and he now has an infant from another married woman. He has legally given up his parental rights as agreed between both himself and the other woman. She has taken him for child support and the court date is within the next few weeks. Will he have to...

View more questions Search