Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kerrysbaby Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 08:05 PM
    I think he's hiding something
    I'm 19 an my boyfriend is 22. He's still married, an has been separated from his wife for a year. We've been together for 7 months now. But he talks to other girls all the time, an if it wasn't for his son every other weekend id say he's cheating. I trust him but not like I should. He's told me how he cheated on his wife but it was when there marriage was going down hill. At the beginning of our relationship we were public. Now were not, an its like he's keeping me a secret. Our Family an my friends an a few of his friends know. I hacked his Facebook today an he got a message from this girl saying how she liked him, he said he couldn't do a relationship Because he has a job an his son to worry about an no time for anything else. But we're together an live with each other. He says he loves me but I don't know sometimes. Should I be worried?
    sparks123 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Apr 6, 2012, 10:00 AM
    No matter if his marriage was going downhill or not, he shouldn't of cheated. And chances are that if he cheated then, he can cheat now. Even if he's not cheating, it sounds like he's keeping a secret by keeping you a secret. Just ask him about the girl, and see what he says. If you have a gut feeling that he's lying, then he definitely is. It doesn't matter how much you want to be with him. If he's keeping things, then he's not worth your time. Just come plain out and say what you asked up there ^^^. Tell him what's on your mind. If he's lying, you should know. Hope everything works out for the best.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 8, 2012, 04:37 PM
    Oh boy, living with a guy that's still married and freshly separated when you met him was a really lousy idea. You are not supposed to trust a cheater, and some one who can't handle his business, let alone move in with him. I hope you are not foolish enough to get pregnant by this fool.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 8, 2012, 04:44 PM
    He is still cheating on his wife ( with you) He was basically cheating on her when he meet you and most likely never stopped dating other girls also. *** my opinion***

On his face book, does he show his relationship with you, are you named as a girlfriend on face book. Tell him that you are going to start going out on dates again and see what happens.

Apr 9, 2012, 07:32 AM
    We've talked about it. I told him how it wasn't fare to me to have to hide who I'm dating. We've known each other for over 7 years. There actually separated, working on the divorce. He says that only messy girls that talk to his ex are the ones he's told he's single. Its still the fact that it hurts my feelings, because he's not single. He said that he doesn't want drama with her because of there son, an if I can't understand that then I can go somewhere else. This the one thing we fight about the most. He also said that as soon as his divorce is final then I can blast to the world that were together. He's started acting a lot nicer since I've told him how I felt. He tells me every morning an night that I'm the one he wants an I'm the one he loves. I love him I do, an I want to make this work. I just don't feel like I can trust him till he can prove me wrong.
    Expert

Apr 9, 2012, 05:24 PM
    Do his words, and actions match?
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2012, 05:52 PM
    Break up with him, the moment he is serious he can get a divorce.

Apr 10, 2012, 11:46 AM
    They do. He's been trying to prove to me that he really does want me. But I've been really hurt in my past an I'm not sure I can trust him.
    Expert

Apr 10, 2012, 12:57 PM
    And you got with him because he was someone that has helped you through a tough time, but in fact you are the latest addition to his harem. Know your place, or leave him behind. A tough place to be for an expectant female.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find someone in hiding [ 13 Answers ]

As my topic says I am trying to find someone that I believe is in hiding Ive tried looking up information but I can't find anything current.

Is my new girlfriend hiding something? [ 6 Answers ]

I met my new girlfriend a week ago through a cousin of mine. She is also related to my cousin somehow. She is the most beautiful thing ever and we went out a couple of times. When we are together everything is so heavenly, at least from my side. My problem is that she uses two phones. One for...

Hiding in a relationship [ 6 Answers ]

I have lied to my boy friend before about a few things and later I have admitted that I have lied to him and I told him the truth.. but I haven't told everything about the truth... is it okay if I ignore a few things in a relationship and keep things to myself?

Is she hiding something [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my friend Raven have... or HAD a really close friend and all of a sudden she just started acting really different. I mean she doesn't really talk to us as much, she doesn't goof off with us anymore, she doesn't even laugh at anything funny we do. We really feel like she is hiding something...

Hiding cords [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Christmas village that I put on a sofa table. The cords hang down the back and can be seen. It looks horrible. What can I do or use to hide these cords?

View more questions Search