Ask
    billgates Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 05:43 AM
    I found a pill
    I found a pill that has L404 on it what is it?it is white and oval
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2007, 05:58 AM
    A good reference is the Physician's Desk Reference (PDR).

Welcome to PDR.NET - The Physicians' Desk Reference web site providing prescription drug information and more
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 21, 2007, 06:37 AM
    How did you find a pill, just walking down the street and said, look there is a pill, I will pick it up, and take it home and see what it is??

Come on, be honest, you are buying some pill from someone and want to see what it will do to you right??

We can not and should not help someone most likely use or buy illegal drugs
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

Feb 22, 2007, 03:54 PM
    This is why I only answered one question about the name of a pill that was 'found". I told them to call poison control. LOL I was thinking the same thing you were.
    shelley7180 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 27, 2007, 01:28 PM
    You can go to Pill Identification Wizard - Drugs.com and use the pill identification wizard to help figure out what it is.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 02:53 PM
    To the posters above refusing to give info, it's better to give the information then just act high and mighty about it... You might prevent someone from taking something with bad side effects.

Check the marking again, is it L484? This is a common marking for Acetaminophen (tylenol generic brands). Take a look at the link and check for yourself.

Acetaminophen - L 484 | Pharmer.org -- Pill Identification Resources

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Found a new thing! [ 8 Answers ]

:) Hey guyz I found this new website I don't know anything of it but it look promising here's the link tell me what you think? http://www.euoko.com/web/n_product.aspx?route=5

My mom has proplems with takeing pill like pain pill and stuff [ 6 Answers ]

I found this pill it is pink oval pill on one side it has a S on it the other side as numbers 8667 with a spilt line to.I would ask her but I don't want me not trusting her driving her back to them.I will trow the pill a way onces I find what it is so please help let me know if is is some kind of...

What pill is this? Yellow Oval Pill [ 2 Answers ]

The pill is a yellow and oval on one side it has 650 on the other side it is either O M or W O, What is this pill used for.

I found a cat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, To begin with, I found a cat hiding on the top of my tire in my car. I don't want to bring it to the animal control because I'm afraid she has no owner and I don't want her to be put to sleep. So instead, I'm making fliers and posting them around. So anyway, the cat doesn't want to eat or...

View more questions Search