Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1sharon lee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 02:14 PM
    Estate and wills
    Can an blood related executator remove any property from the deceased's home when the only heir resides there also? For assets accountability or for personal use?
    1sharon lee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 02:18 PM
    What cant an executor do, being she is the deceaseds sister
    I am the only heir in my mom's will, but I have a special needs son under the age of 18, fully disabled and on state medical assistance and social security. The reason why my aunt is executator is so my sons ss and med does not get taken away. She is pulling stuff out of the house for whatever reason she can come up with, but only when I am not at home... can she do this?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2012, 03:06 PM
    Being an Executor of an estate and receiving benefits are totally unrelated.

If you are the heir, you are the heir and the assets you inherit are part of your income and assets.

She cannot dispose of items which are yours.

Was the will probated?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2012, 03:07 PM
    Please stop asking the same question - this is not the same situation you posted before.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 5, 2012, 03:10 PM
    I've merged your threads, If you have additional info or Follow-up, please use Reply or post an Answer to this thread.

You need to make a complete inventory, photographic would be best, so you can prove that things have been removed.

You can then go to the probate judge and ask that your aunt be removed as executor for malfeasance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Greek wills [ 1 Answers ]

My father was british but lived in Greece He died last year and had a greek will. His wife, who isn't my mother will not give me a copy of his will. How can I obtain a copy? She is also from britain.

Does any one know about wills? [ 24 Answers ]

Is it legal in North Carolina to make a will leaving real property to someone other than your spouse with out the knowledge and consent of said spouse?

Wills [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Recently my grandma passed away. She had a will and she appointed an executor to carry out her last wishes. Due to family conflict the executor has decided to step back and allow an attorney to carry out the will. Now I know that all of the bank accounts have beneficiary desingation however...

Wills [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a limit of time for a family member to request to view a deceased family member s Will? Who would a person contact to see the will?

Wills [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering what the California law is about the following. After my mother died my ex sister in law at the day of the funeral approached my father to sign things over to her, I believe he did? Then re recently got married and the lady talked my father into signing things over to her. As...

View more questions Search