Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monique1211322 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 08:29 AM
    Is Redbull bad for the human body?
    Red bull
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Apr 6, 2012, 12:45 PM
    It includes taurine, and it speeds up the flow of blood. It increases the risk of a heart attack, stroke, thrombosis and ADHD. The non sugar-free has a lot of sugar, too. I drank a lot of it during college and I had my Sociology teacher sit me down and explain why I needed to stop drinking it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many arteries are in the human body? [ 10 Answers ]

How many arteries are in the human body?

Designer of the human body. [ 8 Answers ]

Designer Four engineers were sitting around one day trying to figure out who might have designed the human body. The first fellow said, "I think it might be a Mechanical Engineer, because of joints and muscle and sense of balance." The other three nodded their heads and said, "Yeah, could...

Human body lengthening [ 1 Answers ]

Is lengthening of the length body Alansinan possible in (32-year-old man? Capsules by Alaahabbip without surgery?

Human Body Proportions? [ 9 Answers ]

Guys I am doing a study and I am very interested in your answers and thoughts. The photo below is of a male (in his early 20s) who had his legs altered (femur and tibia) using photoshop (i.e. increase and decrease in length). What I need to know from you is which legs do you think match his body...

View more questions Search