Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emm91 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 01:47 AM
    Hi everyone, I've been feeling sick the past few mornings not acc getting sick but jus
    Hi everyone, I've been feeling sick the past few mornings not acc getting sick but just empty reaches I have no pains in stomach just the going to be sick feeling, my breasts are sore at the sides and front and are sore to touch could I be pregnant please help? Oh and did have unprotected sex a few times around the end of feb beginning of march?

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling sick [ 5 Answers ]

I have been feeling sick, tired, getting headaches, somewhat of back pain, changes in my boobs, been going to the bathroom more often and change in taste of food. I took 3 home pregnancy test and they all came out negative. What should I do? Why do I feel the way I do if I am not pregnant?

Puppy being sick in the mornings with white froth? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there - my wee puppy (6 months, bichon frise) has started being sick most mornings with white froth. This has only started from Sunday and till now Friday. We have taken him to the vet twice now and both times they gave him an anti sickness jag and also an anti biotic jag which perks him up and...

Feeling sick [ 2 Answers ]

I have been feeling sick l8ely and have been getting stomach pains. I am a week late for my periods but I haven't had sex but my boyfriend has cumed on the outside of my vagina. Could I be pregnant?

Feeling sick [ 16 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have recently started having unprotected sex, and now I feel sick sometimes. I have always had a touchy stomach, but it seems to be happening more often recently. I have never actually thrown up when this feeling occurs, and I get my period regularly. Is this something to worry...

Puppy being sick SOME mornings [ 10 Answers ]

Hi again. I have a 4 month old jack russell cross chihuaha puppy, fully vaccinated. My concern is every few days she seems to be unwell in the morning. She gags and is sick once or twice into her mouth, then swallows it. She doesn't eat any breakfast and her tummy makes a lot of hunger noises....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.