Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2012, 11:37 AM
    It doesn't sound like you are straight, you must be at least bi to be able to love someone from the same sex.

Regardless, a break up is a break up regardless of orientation. Go no contact, keep yourself busy, and move on. Time will stop the way you are feeling for this person right now, and it is the only thing that is able to accomplish that.
    fairytail Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Aug 3, 2012, 08:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    He did it to keep you stirred up, because he knew you would be, and he could. No work was required on his part, so his words are MEANINGLESS.
    Thanks.. I guess you are right... anyways I am also fed up of this drama and now I feel quite less attachment towards him.. maybe now I consider him only a good friend... also a special thanks to you peple for helping me out... these past 3-4 months have been very difficult and it was the kind suggestions and support of you guys that helped me.
    Chachito Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2012, 05:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lowlowfroggy View Post
    Wow, what a neat post. Boy do I have something to tell you, you are surely not alone in this world. I lived the same life. Dang I wish I could call you because there is so much to type and so many answers I can give you.
    Anyhow,I was with a guy who was married at one time, still visted his ex-wife and kids. He loved to chased girls to have sex but low-and-behold, he and I were a team forr 7 years. But here comes the hard spot, its just a "faze" some people go through. Your friend went through a "faze" and you have not. I still love him and he just likes me. We only talk or hangout if I go over there. It is totally one sided. You can not change the past and neither can he, but he is changing the future and your holdong onto the past....and so am I. Just to inform you, your feeling will not change for him, but his will change toward you. He was your first "true" love and he did everything that made you happy. I can bet just seeing him made you excite. I can bet the just hearing his name made you happy. I can bet when called you got excited and you knew he loved you. I can bet that if he asked you to wash his clothes, or go out of your way to do something for him...you would. Cause making him happy made you happy...correct?
    Just keep you head up, as far as I know from my experience...it is strickly friendship now, so do dont ruin it by trying to make it into something it is not. Keep him close because he is your friend. You dont want to push him away.
    Wow, I can totally relate I am have gone through that so called "faze" relationship and it is a horrible feelings. I'm stuck too but trying to see clear. Gosh I wish I had your number too! Too much to write...
    fairytail Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Feb 24, 2013, 10:52 AM
    Its almost been so long that I had posted this . In spite of all the advices and knowing that I shouldnot follow that path ; I still felt weak and followed my heart . And yes I was with him until last month . But you know I just woke up one day and I realised that I don't want to cry anymore or feel miserable or keep thinking about the same things again and again . I was done . And it was so clear in my mind . I knew it . After breaking up I felt so free and happy and light . I just want to tell this to anyone who is dealing with a heartbreak that if you have put your all in the realtioship and still it doesn't works . Just move on . It might seem initially like the end of the world but trust me we all have that courage inside us to move on . Today I am so happy and I feel so good . I am so glad its over finally . :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 25, 2013, 06:41 AM
    Thanks for the update, its very much appreciated

I think that some of us learn better from having to go through the pain of following our hearts than we do listening to advice or taking suggestions.

If you never learn how to deal with failure, you will never know success. You are free to explore and experiment now. Enjoy it.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2013, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairytail View Post
    its almost been so long that i had posted this . inspite of all the advices and knowing that i shouldnot follow that path ; i still felt weak and followed my heart . and yes i was with him until last month . but you know i just woke up one day and i realised that i dont want to cry anymore or feel miserable or keep thinking about the same things again and again . i was done . and it was so clear in my mind . i knew it . after breaking up i felt so free and happy and light . i just want to tell this to anyone who is dealing with a heartbreak that if you have put your all in the realtioship and still it doesnt works . just move on . it might seem initially like the end of the world but trust me we all have that courage inside us to move on . today i am so happy and i feel so good . i am so glad its over finally . :)
    I am happy for you. You moved your life forward and that is awesome. And hey, we all live and learn through life and that is okay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in love with a straight guy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Michael I'm 22 years old. Well where to start... Ok so lets start from the beginning, I'm in the swimming team in my collage That's where I meet John he is 20 years old and just got in the team. At first I didn't even notice him I have never been interested in someone from My...

Gay guy falling in love with straight guy [ 11 Answers ]

So I've been working with this guy for about year and half. He's has with two kids with his live-in girlfriend. I'm a single gay. Everyday at work, we flirt a lot, he tells me that he loves me, he tells me that I'm cute, he's even asked me if I wanted to see his penis. What does this mean? Is...

Gay guy in love with straight married guy [ 4 Answers ]

So he's married and I'm in a relationship with a great guy. Both of us met at work and although we both love our partners, neither of us seem particularly satisfied in our relationships. We started hanging out and before I knew it, we were bonding very quickly. It is obvious to anyone who see us...

Do you know any straight guy falling in love with a gay guy? [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is any straight guy falling in love with a gay guy? If so, how was it possible? Can a straight guy do so?

I'm in love with a straight guy [ 2 Answers ]

For about a year now I've been attracted to my best friend, I've grown up with him and only realised my bisexuality about 4 years ago, I am 16 now and so is my best friend. I've fallen into a deep depression about this, as we're bestfriends, he tells me everything, he's what you'd call a 'Player'...

View more questions Search