Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1luv3music Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 09:03 PM
    Rare 90
    This is a slow r & b song from the early 90's and this is the chorus... girl don't make me wait (make love to me) cause my heart just might break (make love to me) don't you dare wait too long (make love to me) cause tonight my heart belongs to you.

Please help
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Apr 5, 2012, 02:37 AM
    Sounds like Lorenzo 'Make Love 2 Me"

Watch here... http://youtu.be/U-oIsy59QPY
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rare coffee [ 7 Answers ]

Anyone could tell me where I can buy kopi luwak coffee? (not online stores) I want a street address so I can check up quality and originality. Thanks!

Old rare coins [ 20 Answers ]

I have several old coins ranging from poor to excellent. One looks like it has the Mayflower on it. Can you direct me to a person or company that is authorized to provide a current value of what I have? Thank you-

Rare bird [ 3 Answers ]

hi could someone answer this question for me please a friend of mine found a rare bird in his garden called a hoopoe but we live in donegal in lreland but I read up about them and they are not common to this part of ireland but have been seen in the south of ireland and the uk but never up here...

Rare books [ 1 Answers ]

I Have A (2)Magazines Dated october1912-THE OUTING MAGAZINE.Published By outing publishing co,of new york&chicago,I Was Wondering If Anyone Knows The Value Of Thease Magazines,They Sold For 25 Cents in 1912 Thanks Robert

Rare Extracts [ 7 Answers ]

Have any one used Rare extracts and actually seen really good results? I've been using now for about 2 weeks and some days I think I see results than other days I can't tell. I'm not sure if it is because of my skin tone which is light yellowish brown, and at times look different any way or what....

View more questions Search