Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amy00623 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 05:03 PM
    In a saltwater tank, tiny tentacles growing off coral/rock with two silver looking ey
    I saw in doctors office salt water tank these tiny looking tentacles or anemone that had two silver spots on the ends. The clownfish would rub only their fins on it. My daughter has got me wondering what it/they are. Thanks
    alanyoung1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 03:16 PM
    I think that is something artificial like non live. There are a of things also are in the aquarium except fishes like plants, snails & many more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worms in Saltwater Tank? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been keeping salt tanks for about 6 months now, absolutely love it and have learned a TON but every now and then something comes up that baffles me. One of my tanks, 29 gallon salt - been running for approx. 3 months now, water levels have been good and stable for about 1.5 months and fish...

Saltwater Fish Tank Catashtrophe [ 5 Answers ]

Long story - thanks to all that can assist. I'm totally devastated at what's happening. About 2 months ago I acquired an already established (for 2+ years) fishtank, 12 gallons. It came with original inhabitants (2 green Chromis). We filled it back up to replace water siphoned for transport and...

Saltwater reef tank [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone I am interested in setting up a saltwater tank or reef tank I just don't know the difference in the two. Also I want to convert my 30 gallon freshwater into one of the two and wanted to know if anyone knew what I would need in order to do this. I wanted to keep it small at first until...

Saltwater Tank Cloudiness. [ 2 Answers ]

My 55-gal saltwater (non-reef) tank has been up and running for approximately two years now. I had been using a whisper 60 over-the-back filter, and a similar skimmer. I purchased a canister rated up to 100 gal, installed it, and everything was cool. Now my water is very cloudy. I still have...

View more questions Search