Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss crazy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 02:53 AM
    Find my father
    I need help in finding my father. Everywhere I turn people want to charge me loads of money for their so called 'help'. I have found out where my father was up to 1978 but after that he has disappeared. He is not registered on any electoral rolls and I don't know what to do now ! His name is Michael Baskett and he got married to a Mrs Esme Muldoon in Bromley, England in 1978. He lived in orpington, England at that time, but as I said I can't find where he is now. I have never met my father and would just like to see what he looks like and find out where I'm from. I only found out about him 8 months ago, up until then I believed the man who brought me up was my father. So I feel my life has been a lie for 30 odd years. Please don't get me wrong, I love the man who brought me up and he will always be my dad but I'd like to know who my father is. I really don't know where to turn from here, so if anyone has any ideas that would be wonderful. Many Many Thanks.
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

Feb 22, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Any ideas I have would cost money. I don't know how to find anyone without having to pay. I looked and looked for a person and just when I would get kind of close I had to spend money. Good Luck in your quest.
    NY_Mom Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Feb 25, 2007, 05:11 AM
    Would you mind if I direct a question at you? Since you've been there...

I've been torn on whether to tell my son about his father, he isn't born yet but I know this is an issue I should face.

When would you have preferred to know? =/

On topic with yours, I'm afraid I have no idea of a cheaper route to take. Have you considered going to that area of England and ask around? You'd be amazed at the people who might remember that couple's name or the people themselves and could give you clues/ideas. :) - And it'd be more fun!
    miss crazy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 03:38 AM
    Hi NY_MOM,
    I have left you an answer at your other question, 'Unusual Custody Situation'. I hope this is of some help to you. If you want to talk again just let me know. :)

Miss Crazy.
    melville10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 10:53 AM
    Today I hope you have found your dad. But I'm still looking for mine.he is from new orleans. He live there when the water came and my family tried to reach him by phone and friends but no answer,his name is Bernell henderson.he has one male son and two females daugthers,that use to live with him,his other family is I Yolanda Battle and one son Lonnell Battle. I don't have the money to pay I need help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find my father [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 years old, and have never met my father. I recently found some letters from him, and I want to meet him or at least talk to him. His name is Kenneth Glen Scrivens, and I think he lives in Missouri. If anyone could help I would really appreceate it.

Help me find my father [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for my real father. I haven't seen him since I was 3. Im thinking he still lives in southern Indiana but not for sure. As of 2 years ago he was still alive. PLEASE HELP ME FIND HIM. His name is russel pate. He is in his late 30's. All I know is that in the past ten years he has lived in...

New step father wants to adopt child that has no father on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new step father and I wish to adopt my 4 year old step son and my 8 year old step son . The 4 year old does not have a father listed on the birth certificate and the 8 year old does but the bio-father has not made any kind of contact in 5 years but is court ordered to pay child support and...

Father died last year; how do I find his assets? [ 3 Answers ]

My father died last July 2006. He was born in Brazil, but was a citizen of the U.S. and was a doctor here for 35 years. He retired, remarried, and moved back to Brazil in 1993. He died without a will. My stepmother claims that he died with no money. I believe he did have a significant amount...

Trying to find Birth Record of Father in France and Death Certificates of Grandparent [ 2 Answers ]

My father was born in Marseilles, France in 1911. He came to America in the 1930's. He received word his father, mother, sister and brother were killed During a bombing in World War II. They lived in Alsace Lorraine. My father Tried for two years to find any information on their deaths, but...

View more questions Search