Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hoopsgerl14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 12:03 PM
    Brown discharge with lower back pain and abdominal pain
    Started 5 days after period and has been going on for 4 days now

Check out some similar questions!

Lower back pains, vaginal pain and discharge, and lower abdomen pain? [ 0 Answers ]

For the past couple weeks I have been experiencing lower back pains that are dull and achey. Also I have been experiencing lower abdomen and vaginal pain, which are sharp and sudden. To top it off I have had a dishcarge that's clear sometimes white-ish. For the months of January and February my...

Lower abdominal heaviness, bloating and pelvic/back pain [ 0 Answers ]

Intermittent back/pelvic pain and discomfort twinned with abdominal heaviness and pressure. This has recently become chronic. The back pain presents as menstrual cramps and discomfort which eases once I move about but since last week his has been constant.

Why do I have severe abdominal and lower back pain during early pregnancy [ 0 Answers ]

Severe pain in abdomen and lower back early pregnancy, what can be causing this? No appointments until next week and no insurance to go to to a same day clinic. Is there anything I can do now to help with this now before our appointment next week

Dark brown discharge with lower abdominal pain [ 1 Answers ]

For the past week I have been having dark think brown discharge along with lower abdominal pain... what does this mean

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.