Ask
    yardbird Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 11:46 AM
    Plans to build a dutch pull-out table
    I am looking for plans to build a dutch pull-out table
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 4, 2012, 12:50 PM
    Put your question into a search engine like Google. Let me google that for you easy as pie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pests around my wooden table, manifesting on everything on the table [ 0 Answers ]

I found these pests around my wooden table, and they are ranged size from very small to small, they come in white, brownish and vanila in colour(each in one colour)... they seem to manifests in groups, about 5 and more... I also found them on my battery which is sealed in a container at another...

Dutch in new netherland [ 3 Answers ]

Why did the dutch settle in new netherland

How to build a house on a high water table? [ 4 Answers ]

Good day, If I am about to build a house on land with a high water table.. I know very little about building.. would it be possible if you all can provide me with some information on what steps to take?? I was advised by someone to drive piles into the land and build from there.. does this make any...

Pull Cord won't pull on my Briggs and Stratton 650 Series push mower [ 5 Answers ]

Ok here goes... The pull cord is stuck. Its pulls out about 4 inches then the cord stops. Looking into the cord area ontop of mower, I notice a small white plastic piece getting caught in a notch built into the cord housing. Now... when I loosen the cord a little bit, I can slide a butter knife...

Dutch Citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

My paternal and maternal grandparents emigrated to the United States in the 50's from Holland. Perhaps I am just being naïve, but that does not by chance infer any sort of special status on me does it? It probably doesn't but I was really hoping. Thanks for any information you may have!

View more questions Search