Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dominikzg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 01:35 AM
    Graphic Card
    Hey there :) I'm just trying to find an update for nvidia geforce mx/mx 400, but don't know how. Can anybody find for me new update. Thanks :-=):)
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2007, 02:17 AM
    You didn't specify what operating system you are using, so I assume it's Windows XP

You can find the latest driver here:

ForceWare Windows XP/2000 32-bit
    dominikzg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Yes, I forgot to say I'm using Windows XP. I downloaded the latest driver. Thanks for help, but there is one problem what I think it will gone with update of nvidia. I'm playing 18 wheels of steel: Across America and there is some error when I try to play the game... it called prism3d.exe and it is stop game every time I try to play. So do you know what problem can be, I have direct X 9.0.c
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Feb 23, 2007, 08:33 AM
    Seems like it's a common problem. Uninstall the game. Update the video card drivers and then reinstall the game. Make sure to reboot after the update.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

XP or Video Card? [ 7 Answers ]

My tech support friend and I have been trying to resolve a problem on my system, running XP SP2 and an ATI Radeon 9600, that appeared in the last 24 hours. The symptoms are as follows: 1. Certain mouse pointers have a vertical line about 10 pixels to the left of the center of the pointer. The...

Thank You Card [ 2 Answers ]

I have written a thank you card for a thoughtful gift that I recently received. The gift is from my boyfriend's boss's wife whom I have never met. It turns out that I will meet her at a party before I mail the card. Is it inappropriate to hand her the card when I meet her?

Ethernet Card [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find on my PC if I have an ethernet card installed on my PC?

Credit card [ 2 Answers ]

Why would a credit card company offer to take a settlement of $4,700 on a debt of $29,000?

View more questions Search