Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildandcrazy97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 10:20 AM
    How can I make it stronger
    I'm using caro light, cream soap and oil and diproson but I'm not seeing any results quick enough can someone tell me a good regime with these products?
    lafleurperle Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2012, 03:30 AM
    Does not mix products! Disproson stop using, just use the mark caro light. When you mix different products, such as occurs in different ingredients, it can minimize the lightening effect. So just use caro light alone and this will give you quick results. In addition disproson contains many steroids!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make my faith stronger, with this disorder? [ 26 Answers ]

I would like to ask, how can I make my faith in God strong again? I still believe, and have faith, but I have a disorder that serves as an ailment to most of the things in my life. I suffer of paranoid schizophrenia. It makes it very hard to separate reality from fantasy, and makes many different...

Is it possible to condense matter, such as gold for example, to make it stronger [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible in theory or practically. Is that part of nanotechnology? Tks

Can I make P(lay)S(tation)3 stronger? [ 7 Answers ]

Is there any possibility to make it work better?

How do I make my fingernails stronger? [ 2 Answers ]

First of all I'm a boy I like growing my fingernails and making them in2 claws,if that creeps u out judge me how u will but any suggestions would help:)

Nails.how to make them flipping stronger! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm thirteen and all I seem to care about is how I look lately, I like making a good impression of myself but my nails really let me down, I've tried nail strengthener, jelly cubes, and nothing... my nails aren't the slightest bit stronger... it takes the mick! Has anyone got any advice on how...

View more questions Search