Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firenice90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 08:17 AM
    Can I come up positive for cocaine by constant second hand contact
    My mother smokes crack and I live with her I recently lost a job due to a drug test that came up positive for cocaine.. I have never done cocaine a day in my life if did I wouldn't waste my time on her because I would know why I came up positive. I am constantly exposed to cocaine second hand but still I cam eup positive is this why?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2012, 08:23 AM
    Quite possible, particularly if it was a hair test. Less likely if urine assay.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2012, 09:38 AM
    It has to be does it not? You failed the test ( correct) you never used it ( correct) and you are around it ever day. You breath in the second hand air, and absorb it into your hair.

Also if the police search the home you are living in, you are as likely as mom to got to jail for possession of the drugs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can second hand cocaine smoke show up in a urine drug test [ 2 Answers ]

If you are around a person who smokes crack cocaine on a daily basis can you get it into your system? How long will show up in a urine drug test? I took a urine drug test, it showed up in my urine. I haven't used the drug myself in over 6 months. I have since then removed these people from my...

Child second hand cocaine addiction [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2yr old daughter that I have full temporary custudy. My ex fiancé is a cocain/pill addict. She has supervized visitation with her parents a couple days a week. When I have my daughter on a regular she is calm and sweet as can be, but when I get her back she is bouncing of the walls,...

Second hand exposure to Crack cocaine [ 8 Answers ]

Someone smoked crack upstairs in my house before I came home. When I woke up this morning my throat feels like I constantly have to cough. I have 2 children should they be in the house? How long does the second hand smoke stay around?

Effects of second hand exposure to crack cocaine [ 4 Answers ]

I was smoking crack cocaine and methamphetamines in my room while my sister was in the adjacent room over a period of 4 days. She was diagnosed with leukimia at the age of three, went into remission at the age of five, and was diagnosed with a brain tumor at age ten. The doctors said it was a low...

View more questions Search