Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    got2bteri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 06:52 AM
    If someone is on probation and bails out of jail, can their PO arrest him?
    MY husband is on probation. I bailed him out. Can his probation officer have him arrested for violating his probation? (Oregon)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2012, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by got2bteri View Post
    MY husband is on probation. I bailed him out. Can his probation officer have him arrested for violating his probation? (Oregon)
    Hello g:

Yes, of course. In fact, he's more than likely required to report ALL police contact to his PO, so he'll find out this morning. Or maybe not.. Po's like to arrest people at their office..

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son Violated probation, do I have the right to request a arrest report? [ 2 Answers ]

My sons first offense was Breaking and entering of an unoccupied home, 2nd degree felony,as well as Grand theft 3rd degree more than 300 less than 20000. This happened on 9/15/2010 He has gotten a job and worked since as well as rented a mobile home in a very nice retirement area. He was...

Violation of probation turned into Arrest Warrant [ 4 Answers ]

10 years ago, I made some poor decisions and wrote some bad checks. I paid all but 2 off, and was placed on probation for a year, did no time. To escape an abusive relationship I moved out of state and did not keep up with my probation or pay the other two checks off. Now that I've applied for a...

Probation violation on a felony. More probation or actual jail time? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister in law was on probation for fraudulent use of i.d. (felony in TX). She was just arrest for theft ($50-$500) in another town and served about a week in jail there. She was then extradited back home because she violated her probation. She is currently being held on NO BOND with charges of...

If you violate probation and has a warrant for your arrest what will happen [ 1 Answers ]

If you vilate probation for leaving a program and have a warrant out for your arrest for not going to court what will happen

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 1 Answers ]

My exhusband has never execised his visitation rights of our twin girls. We have been divorced for 7 1/2 years. He is in jail now. I have not received child support in 2 years. Is this considered abandament? I live in Georgia.

View more questions Search