Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butchp123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 11:27 PM
    viedo card;s
    When installing new viedo card on mob with built in graphics, am I correct that when new card is slotted it automaticaly disables on board drivers? Thanks butchp123
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Feb 23, 2007, 08:28 AM
    It should. Also the bios should give you the option of on-board video, PCI video, or auto (or similar choices), so set it properly.

Windows may give you a blank screen on bootup though, if you don't uninstall the on-board video drivers first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Green card [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I just got my temporary Green card for 2 years by marrying American citizen. But my husband took off and I don't know where is he now ? Maybe he'll come back during those 2 years, but what if not ? How can I still get a Permanent Green card after those 2 years ? Can I divorce him and still...

Thank You Card [ 2 Answers ]

I have written a thank you card for a thoughtful gift that I recently received. The gift is from my boyfriend's boss's wife whom I have never met. It turns out that I will meet her at a party before I mail the card. Is it inappropriate to hand her the card when I meet her?

Thank you card Etiquette [ 3 Answers ]

I recently got married, and have finally sat down to do all of my thank you notes. First I am doing the wedding shower thank you's. But I'm stumped! Should I send a thank you card to those who didn't give a gift? Also, we had an uninvited guest come who didn't bring a gift. Do I need to send...

Baseball card value [ 4 Answers ]

have 2 briefcases of baseball cards. Need to no value. Can anybody help?

View more questions Search