Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tusar1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 08:23 PM
    I want to start a small business from home.
    Hi, I want to start a small business from home. I am quite good at decorating and crafts.if somebody help me how to start with very little investment.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 3, 2012, 08:43 PM
    A lot of people who have talent and knowledge of crafts start by having friends over to learn at their home. Then suggest that they invite their friends also.

Stringer
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 4, 2012, 03:04 AM
    One word for you: E-Bay!

Get a good digital camera and take pictures of your crafts, then post to e-bay to sell.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 4, 2012, 04:36 AM
    Keep in mind that we are still a struggling economy, so keep your ideas practical for the most part. For instance, I might be interested in pot holders, trivets, and placemats more than figurines and knick knacks. Pictures of dog breeds on items are good sellers. This winter I could have used one of those bean filled door stoppers. Think of things that are useful. Before Christmas, anything goes whether practical or not, so you can start those in September or even earlier. Stockings are good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I start a small home business with a judgment against me? [ 0 Answers ]

I have two judgments against me . I live in Dutchess County, New York. I would like to apply for a business license and tax I.D. number to start a small home/web sight based business. I am wondering if the judgments will allow me to successfully startan my business. Thank you for your time. ...

Small business start up [ 11 Answers ]

I'm trying to start up a small home based business (tile and concrete cleaning) and do not qualify for typical credit based loans and currently do not have equity or collateral for the funding and I'm new to the idea of running my own business. Does anyone know of any ways to receive (if any)...

View more questions Search