Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wcutsone Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 07:52 PM
    Drank one 24 oz 8.9% beer Saturday at 3pm and took an EtG Tuesday at 815 am am I OK?
    I'm 32 6'1 220lbs and hadn't drank in 6 months before that. It was one tallboy and I downed it within 5 minutes at around 3pm Saturday. I drank a lot of water Monday night and took and EtG test Tuesday morning at about 815 am... am I going to be OK? Pretty stressed out thanks for any help(besides staing the obvious point that I shouldn't have drank:)
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2012, 09:21 PM
    There is approx. 65 hours from consumption to test? If so, just rounding your consumption up to 3 standard drinks you should be EtG clear in under 48 hours.

Please let us know the results.

Ref.
    Wojcik & Hawthorne

Apr 3, 2012, 10:33 PM
    Thank you and I will be sure to log back on I have a meeting on the 17th and ill know for sure my results by then. If I haven't reposted... well that means I failed. Thanks for your time.

Apr 23, 2012, 06:38 AM
    Well I saw my p.o on the 19th and he didn't say I failed... 3 and a half weeks from test taken so I'm guessing I'm good... shouldn't take THAT long for results back eh?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I pass an EtG test on Monday if I drank on Tuesday [ 5 Answers ]

I drank about 7-8 shots on Tuesday,at about 4-30 pm. I have to take an EtG test on the following Monday at 5,(which is today), do you think I will pass the test?

I drank thurs. & Fri. Will I pass an EtG Tuesday? [ 3 Answers ]

I drank Thursday and Friday night stopping at 11pm. I have to take an EtG test on Tuesday morning. Will I pass? I am 170lbs and have a very fast metabolism.

EtG test, only drank one beer [ 0 Answers ]

I drank one coors light last night around 8 pm, have to take an EtG test roughly what is now 16 hours later, what do I have to do to pass the test

View more questions Search