Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    george1812 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 07:46 PM
    Broken ostrich egg lamp
    The ostrich egg is part of my lamp.It took a fall an broke the shell. What type of glue would I use to repair it.Or just use polycoat finish on the outer shell as a glue?
    Savanitta Posts: 88, Reputation: 7

Jul 26, 2012, 03:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by george1812 View Post
    The ostrich egg is part of my lamp.It took a fall an broke the shell. What type of glue would I use to repair it.Or just use polycoat finish on the outer shell as a glue?
    I am new on this site and I just saw your question unanswered.
    Beaten Egg white is good to glue light material. Parchmin, paper, eggs etc...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broken lamp neck [ 1 Answers ]

My lamp fell and it got bent on the top. When I tried to fix it, I pulled of the whole top of the lamp. How can I reattach it myself?

Preparing an ostrich egg for painting [ 10 Answers ]

What is the best way to prepare an ostich egg for painting?

An ostrich egg coulde be considered to be the largest cell in the world. [ 3 Answers ]

An ostrich egg coulde be considered to be the largest cell in the world.which three main features does it share with a cell in the human body?what is the function of the egg?

I saw a ghost while frying an egg then the egg turned blood red! [ 6 Answers ]

I was cooking at my fiance's Grandparents old farm house. I was standing at the stove frying eggs and noticed something looking at me from the other room. I looked and saw a shadow like creature disappear behind a wall. I looked back at the pan and the eggs were blood red! I screamed and then...

View more questions Search