Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elvin1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 05:26 PM
    Carrier HVAC dead
    My Carrier HVAC blower won't shut off despite thermostat being off and new limit switch. I changed the control board and now the system is dead: no blower, no sign of responding to thermostat. The outlet has power. I followed the same wiring as the old one. Anymore ideas before I call serviceman? Your responses will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier hvac filter change? [ 0 Answers ]

What are the needed procedures to follow in changing air filters on Carrier 4.5 KG roof top mounted model 48HJD005---551--unit. I understand they use 2 16x25x2 inch filters. Access is clearly pointed out on the outside of the unit, but what pecautions are needed, what advise do you recommend for a...

Carrier hvac gas heater won't come on [ 0 Answers ]

My rooftop carrier model 48NLT036300 stop working yesterday , just the humming sound of the draft inducer motor . Open the panel to check today when turn on draft inducer start running then ignitor start clicking sound but no gas hissing come on , ignitor click for about 30 second then stop but the...

Carrier hvac 48gx [ 0 Answers ]

48gx not blowing heat... light is blinking 5 times?? What's up

Hvac carrier 58gs100-2 no heat no blower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a carrier model 58gs100-2. The tstat works and the pilot light when tstat is turned to heat, but nothing else happens, no other flames and no blower!! Please help!!

Carrier HVAC 8000 [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best way to maintain an HVAC unit. I am a first time home buyer and my system seem not to cool as it did the first part of the year. Thanks, jmunroe

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.