Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drlovespell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2013, 12:21 PM
    Dr Love Save My Marriage,I want to use this Opportunity to thanks him very much for bring Love of my Life Back to me Again After 2year he left me to A business Trip in United Kingdom without contacting me or call me for years even when I try to find him to United Kingdom I don't see him then back to the states thinking what to do and how to get my Lost Husband never know he met a Lady in London and he was living with her for two years , then one day A Friend of mine Julie told me about Dr Love that he can help me to get my lost Husband back to me between 24hrs taught it was a scam but I just decided to contact Dr LOVE he told me my Husband would be back to me in next 48hrs after casting spell on him so really when the 48hrs completed my Husband call me on the Phone and said he was John that he was so sorry that he want to come back to me in the States,I was so Happy that my Husband that left me for 2 Years called me and say sorry that he want to see me Now we are together he can't do without me he always wants me by his side.now he love's me and he does not want anything to hurt me anymore.My Husband bought me a new car and a Gold wristwatch. Now I have access to his account to prove that he will never leave me alone Again, am so happy all thanks goes to Dr Love spell caster .if you want to contact him for help here his is Drlovespellcaster@yahoo. Com , +2348038096203 He was very Genuine and he work wonderful Job for me after I think I lost my Husband ,Deborah from Texas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broke up because of his parents [ 4 Answers ]

Today, my boyfriend with whome I've been with exactly 1 year 3 months and 9 days, we ended our relationship today because we decided it would be best not to hurt each other. His parents are Muslim, but it seems like it wasn't so much their religion but rather their family social status that...

Broke [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my job and I'm broke need money can I get my money from my 401 k I only worked their 2 years and don't have any other 401 account?:( :confused:

Broke up [ 3 Answers ]

Okay... well me and my boyfriend of a year and a half broke up two months ago.. we were on and off though but we were on for like 6 months and I love him so much.. I just kept breaking up with him because I didn't want to get hurt again... but I am in the same boat hurt again... he won't talk to me...

I broke up with my girlfriend [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know what my problem is but I broke up with my girlfriend of 1 year. I love her and I think I'm in love with her so I don't know where we went wrong. I know that we both want different things in life. (i.e. family, kids, etc) She wanted to work things out but I didn't.. . why? Why? I...

C$ Broke ? [ 6 Answers ]

Apologies if this is on the wrong board but here goes... Our network is some 6.5, 5 Netware and Windows 2003 boxes, everything is in eDirectory and Zfd management agent on all machines and we use Group Policies delivered by Zen. I use the C$ every now and then to move files etc.. But for...

View more questions Search