Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Badnews66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 03:01 PM
    I need a diagram for replacing the belt in the mowing deck of a Toro 13-38 HXL riding
    I need a diagram for replacing the belt in the mowing deck of a Toro 13-38 HXL riding mower model number 71191
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Apr 3, 2012, 08:24 PM
    Hi,
    See below.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I replaced mowing deck belt on mtd 42 in. Deck with correct part no. Now the belt I [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced mower deck belts on two MTD riding mowers, 38" & 42" decks. Both belts I used the correct part nos. according to the owners manual. Both belts seem to be too short. The decks stay partly engaged, making the motor hard to start. Once started, the decks have to be engaged, if not engaged...

Murray 36" Mowing Deck Belt Diagram [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2003 Murray riding mower, model #3-36508, manufactured 08/03. I broke the mowing deck belt and need a diagram in order to be able to install the replacement belt I bought. This deck has three pullies on it and there is one under the engine too. I found a diagram for one with 4 pulleys,...

Need diagram for replacing deck belt on LX 255 [ 1 Answers ]

I need diagram for replacing deck belt on John Deere LX 255 lawn tractor

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Toro 1744HXL riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need a diagram for replacing the belt in the mowing deck of a Toro 17-44HLX riding mower

View more questions Search