Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Erleen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 02:34 PM
    The Movie Colors
    Los Lobos And didn't Herbie Hancock originally write the song-One time one night in America? In the movie Colors? That was a really good movie from 1988.

Check out some similar questions!

Song from the movie Colors [ 3 Answers ]

Hello to all who view this and hope you're having a good 012 so far. My question is does anyone know the song from the movie colors it's the scene when they spot hightop on the strip at the beach in his convertible playing a reggae song when he bolts and they chase him into the restaurant I've...

Song from the movie Colors [ 0 Answers ]

Hello to all who view this and hope you're having a good 012 so far. My question is does anyone know the song from the movie colors when they spot hightop on the strip at the beach in his convertible playing a reggae song when he bolts and they chase him into the restaurant I've been looking...

Another song question from the movie "Colors" . [ 0 Answers ]

In the movie "Colors" with Penn and Duvall, right before Duvall's character gets shot near the end of the flick, the Mexicans are partying outside and they are playing an instrumental song on the guitar... what is the name of this song? Seems like all over the net people want to know this, but...

Gangs in the movie Colors [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the full name of the Mexican gang in the movie colors? I need to know the number that is in their name. If someone could tell me that would be amazing it is driving me nuts because I can't find it anywhere.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.