Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whitehawk108 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 11:23 AM
    I am addicted to stealing and lying to my mum, Help.
    Well my father used to steal from her, and my grandfather, and from other people. Now he is prison. I am only 13 years old, and my mum unconsciously gave me his responsibilities (paying bills going shopping) hence she gave me her bank details. So it started with small things. Buying with her card, and then I started stealing larger amounts of money from her bank account, and started lying about it. Now I lie to her, and all of my best friends without thinking about it. And now I feel so bad about it.

Help
    pimpom Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Apr 3, 2012, 12:39 PM
    U have a best example in your life and that is your father.
    If you follow him finally you will be landing as a prisoner.
    So better keep that in mind first.
    First talk to your mom and explain her under what circumstances you did all those.
    Try to convince her first and keep in your mind that you will be a prisoner if you continue all these.
    And this is not an addiction. Since you wer not caught you think you won't be caught and you are lying ,stealing. Think about the situation you have to face if you were caught. Since you are too young try to stop all these for 1 month later you won't feel like doing all this. While going out take someone with you so that you won't try to do this in front of others.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 4, 2012, 06:25 AM
    Your lack of honesty, maybe a learned behavior, can best be overcome by acknowledging the truth to your mom, and others, and admitting your mistakes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lying and stealing [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old son that constantly lies and steals from his parents. We have tried many ways to stop this behavior but he just continues. Is there and help for this type of problem? There has been two occasions where he stayed over at someone's house and items got missing and we believe...

Compulsive stealing and lying [ 3 Answers ]

I have been recently discovered that my mother has a problem with stealing. She has been a chronic lyar and now this is new. She is 79 years old. Is this a common problem in the elderly? Please help me to learn ways in which I can help her.

Stealing and Lying [ 1 Answers ]

My Son used to steal money for drugs. He has been clean for six months now and is tested constantly by the legal system to make sure of this. I thought the stealing would stop, but he still steals money from us, items from his brother, my prescription pills at times to sell for money. I keep them...

Addicted to lying [ 1 Answers ]

My child is a pleaser and will tell me what I want to hear to please me rather than tell the truth. We have spoken so many times about trust. My child is my world and I can't bear the lies any more. They aren't huge lies, but huge enough to me -- like telling me getting great grades in school...

Addicted to stealing and Tagging [ 29 Answers ]

Yeah I'm addicted to stealing and taggin e.g.. Ill be walking down the street and ill put up my tag e.g.. Ill be walking in the supermarket and ill slip a chocolate bar up my sleeave... What can I do to stop these habits! I fear I'm going to get caught and get in heaps of trouble but I just...

View more questions Search