Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1245Berlioz Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 11:17 AM
    Chances of being pregnant after plan b with bleeding after
    I got my period on February 14th, and it lasted until about the 21st. Two days later, so on the 23rd I had sex with my boyfriend and the condom came off and he finished inside me. The next day I took plan b one step. I didn't have any symptoms until about four days later. I had bad mood swings, bleeding, cramping, headaches, and was very very tired. This lasted for about four days or so, aka until about the 28th or 29th of February. I didn't get my period all of March, I did take a pregnancy test on the 15th of March and it was negative. So, my question is could I be pregnant? I know false negatives can happen, and sometimes pregnancy tests don't work if taken too early. If you could give me any information you have, that would be great! Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

What are the chances of getting pregnant after taking plan b? [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex last night and he accidentally cummed inside me (so he thinks). After it happened he took me to a pharmacy and I bought plan b. I took the pill as soon as I got it (about two or three hours or less after it happened). Also I have this app on my phone that...

Chances of getting pregnant after taking plan b? [ 9 Answers ]

He spilled outside and Just in case I took the pill about 15 minutes after

Bleeding between periods using Plan B [ 3 Answers ]

It 's been 5 days after I have taken plan B and now I am experiencing something like period starting from today Friday (March 28). I had broken condom right after my last period which was on Saturday (march 22) and I ate Plan B exactly two hours after that. So based on this fact That I shouldn't...

Sex during fertility period,Plan B within 24 hrs.Light bleeding in 8 days.Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had intercourse during my fertility period(towards the end of it) on 26th May. The condom broke. I took Plan B within 24 hours. Now ( 8 days after intercourse) I am experiencing odorless light reddish bleeding like the start of a period but without any other regular symptoms of my period...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.