Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScurvyQueen Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 09:55 AM
    Old animated movie about a black and white dog called "Dog"?
    Hi everybody, I have been searching this for a long time.
    It is an old, late 70's, 80's or 90's animated movie about a small black and white dog that was getting always into trouble.
    The movie itself was a little gross for kids, going somewhat to the adult side.
    I always remember this dog being yelled at and kicked out of places, and I especially remember a fat dude who was eating beans and had flies around him, and also ladies working at a strip bar.
    The dog itself was simply called as "Dog", by everybody.
    I don't remember any other details unfortunately but I don't think it was a Disney movie.
    Please help me, I don't know how what the title is!
    jburroughs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 04:22 AM
    Is it all dogs go to heaven?

Apr 5, 2012, 05:01 AM
    No not that one... But it has got similar backgrounds and special effects.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 5, 2012, 06:09 AM
    Footrot Flats: The Dog's Tale?

Apr 5, 2012, 06:59 AM
    Omg you rock!! Thank you soooo much!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 5, 2012, 05:54 PM
    You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated movie about "birth" of rock n roll, in the 80s [ 6 Answers ]

There was an animated movie back in the 80s about a young man in the streets who ends up a rock and roll star. There were some great songs on the soundtrack by Gerry Rafferty, Bruce Hornsby, Bob Seeger and such. Anybody know the title of that movie and where I might get a hold of a DVD?

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" [ 2 Answers ]

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" and can it be bought as a cd?

I was told by a "spiritual leader" or "medium" to put white flowers in my bedroom. [ 8 Answers ]

I have no idea what they are intended to do or what area in my life they are going to improve or affect. Does anyone know what white flowers, specifically in the bedroom are for?? Thanks in advance!

Dead white pitbull (Dexter?) "tells" its story in a black/white French(?) 90's-movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I tried for several hours to find the title of this movie on Google and IMDB through countless searches. As I recall, this is quite a strange 1-hour film about a dog (white pitbull called Dexter or Boxer, I think) that sits quietly and still on a chair looking straight at the camera. We can...

View more questions Search