Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Senaedzi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 09:42 AM
    10kg weight lose in a month
    Am 24yrs,weigh 70kg,my height is 1.68m. How do I loose ten kilos in a month with regular daily exercises including dance aerobics?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 3, 2012, 10:19 AM
    Not possible to lose such a large amount in such a small time scale..
    You could possible loose 3-5 Kgs, but as you are already near your ideal weight it would be difficult..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I lose weight in less than a month? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 13 and 13 stone I am fat and I want to loose about 3 stone! Please help me!

Lose weight in a month [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I am 18 years old with height 5 feet and 6 inches. My current weight is 62 kilograms and want to lose 7 kilograms in a month. I am planning to join swimming classes(4 days per week for 2 hours). And exercise for 30 minutes each day. But the problem I face is that my metabolism rate is...

How to reduce 10kg weight in one month [ 6 Answers ]

hi my age z 22. I am 6ft. Tall and my weight is 92kg. My friends are laughing at my peronality even though I feel dar I`m smart. Can u tell any tips to reduce 10kg of weight in one ot two months. Eagerly waiting for your reply

How much weight can I lose in one month? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a girl and I'm 14 years old and I weight 140 pounds and I'm 5ft and 4inches!I think I'm so fat! And I want to lose weight fast! If I eat 6 small healthy meals a day and exerce 2 hours a day and drink 8 glasses of water a day! How much weight can I lose in a month?? And do you have any other...

I want to lose 10kg of my weight,is there a pill I can use? [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a pill to help me lose 10kg of my weight?

View more questions Search