Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    safiya afrin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 05:58 AM
    Wanting to reduce weight
    Hai I am 21 years old.. iam a little over weight and I want to reduce my belly.. thoght of skipping rope.. but people advised not to as it will affect the uterus.. is it true? Please help me..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 3, 2012, 06:00 AM
    No that is not true. Skipping rope is a great aerobic exercise.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 3, 2012, 06:14 AM
    Skipping rope is an awesome way to loose a few pounds and will not affect your uterus in any way! Other great exercises for slimming down are bike riding, running (or using an eliptical if your not quite ready for running) and, walking. For around your stomach area a good way to loose weight is to do sit ups and core exercises. It might be hard at first but if you do a little bit every day it makes a real difference. A good website for beginner sit-uper's is the 200 sit-up challenge, you start doing just a few and work your way up to 200 at a time; they have other challenges as well: http://www.twohundredsitups.com/
    Mapmyrun.com is also a good way to track fitness levels and can help you set goals (even if they don't include running). It also has a section where you can chart what you're eating so you can look back and see how many calories you burned from your daily intake.

Normal exercise will not hurt your uterus at all, but if you don't feel comfortable doing something try another exercise there are plenty out there!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, How to reduce my waist, tummy, thighs,,

My weight is 93 kg I went to reduce it? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old my weight is 93 kg how I reduce my weight?*** help me

Hai.I'm 20 yrs old.I'm 53kgs weight. I want to reduce my weight and belly. *** help me [ 1 Answers ]

Hai. I am 20 years old . I have a big belly. I'm not happy with that belly and thighs. Please give a solution to reduce my belly with in 3-4 months

Want to reduce my weight [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am 37 years old. My weight is 70 & height is 5'5. As per height I look OK, but my waist and stomach is not in correct shape. How can I reduce these 2 things fast, but without dieting

View more questions Search