Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cara2272 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 05:19 AM
    Sanskrit symbol
    I'm looking for the sanskrit symbol for the word "lubhyati", please. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit symbol for Believe [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am thinking about getting a tattoo in memory of my son. I'm thinking about a small butterfly with his name under it written in sanskrit, or the word Believe written under it in sanskrit. Can anyone tell me how to write the name ALEX in sanskrit and if there is a symbol or translation...

?sanskrit symbol [ 7 Answers ]

I have a pendant bought for me by my husband in India. He thinks it is sanskrit but I cannot find the meaning of it, if it is. It is similar to a backward J with the bottom half curving into a near heart shape. Does anyone have a clue what it might be or how I can find out please?

What is the sanskrit symbol for satya? [ 9 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me how to write/draw the word satya in sanskrit? Is there a site that translates english words into sanskrit symbols?

Sanskrit symbol writing. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew the correct symbols in Sanskrit for Body and for Soul. Not spelled out in english but the actual symbols themselves... can ayone help? Thank you! P.S. This is the acient Hindu/Buddhist langauge. Sankrit. Like : Om, shantie, vishnu, etc... But I was actually...

Sanskrit or Arabic symbol [ 1 Answers ]

Could anyone help with a symbolic or literal translation for "Kathy, My Love." with Arabic or Sanskrit alphabet/written symbols?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.