Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Concernedmom208 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 07:46 PM
    Don't know what to do...
    Ok for quite some time now my fiancé and I have been dealing with spirits in our house. At first they left us alone until recently. Now we have our 3 month old daughter with us. She will start crying in her sleep but when she stops ceying she is still asleep. My fiancé has had bad experiences with the spirits lately as have I. We have hung crosses through the house but it seems to have made the spirits very mad. We have also tried burning sage throughout the house and put salt at all the entry ways to the house. Nothing seems to be working. What do we do next?

Please help,
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 2, 2012, 07:54 PM
    You are using "magic" to to try and get rid of spirits, sorry it does not work.
    Is anyone in the home religious ( specificly Christian) you have the home blessed, have the spirits ordered out, make sure no one has opened a door to give them any rights to be in the home.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 2, 2012, 10:57 PM
    3 month olds tend to cry in their sleep. There is nothing abnormal about that.
    Concernedmom208 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 03:44 PM
    But scratch marks have been found across her back. And when shecries in her sleep its like someone poked her with a needle. Idk anymore. Our dogs have even acting weird.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search