Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DM55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 07:04 PM
    how to find old movies by description
    The movie is made in late seventies. A group of Vietnam veterans catch random people, let them go in the mountains and then hunt them. But at one point the hunted man fights back and starts to hunt the hunters...
    On the end of the movie man says something along the line:
    ... They forgot to tel you, the (Vietnam) war is over !

thank you for help
    DM454
    bella74bella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 11:24 AM
    A man marries a rich woman then tries to kill her by throwing her in a lake full of crocodiles,, she then makes plastic surgery and turns into a sexy model then he falls in love with her, then she takes revenge,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find movies by description [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about drug dealers in a apartment that sell drug to the tenets for sex

Movies by description find? [ 1 Answers ]

A movie about a white woman who has a black baby & is treated as an outcast,but ends up opening a bar with a white Italian man

Find the name of movies through description? [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a movie. I think it's a Disney movie, and I think it was made in the 1990's. It is about a little girl that lives in a swamp with her aunt I think, and she is trying to run away. Her aunt has a pet alligator named Bruno too who tries to stop her. And the little...

How to find movies by description [ 2 Answers ]

I can't a remember a movie in which a teenage girls dreams that she's been raped by many people, maybe masked ones... can anyone tell which movie is this.

How to find movies by description [ 1 Answers ]

Young girl living down south with her abusive husband goes to a fortune teller that tells her that she will find her lost love but won't be able to see him her husband chains her to the house do to him believing she's difficult she convinces his best friend who is a slight bit retarded to kill him...

View more questions Search