Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lydzzzz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 04:59 PM
    How do u say me in french
    I need help I'm doing this important project and I don't know how to say me in french help!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 2, 2012, 05:06 PM
    It depends. What's the sentence?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 2, 2012, 05:07 PM
    Moi.

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...R6Qwgg&cad=rja

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

French film with an American male and French female in a musuem [ 0 Answers ]

There is a french film I saw last year in an arts movie theater depicting an American man and a French woman, supposedly married, but we're never sure, not even at the end. They go to a museum in France and discuss whether the "Mona Lisa" is merely an imitation, or the real thing. This is the...

French film with an American male and French female in a musuem [ 0 Answers ]

There is a french film I saw last year in an arts movie theater depicting an American man and a French woman, supposedly married, but we're never sure, not even at the end. They go to a museum in France and discuss whether the "Mona Lisa" is merely an imitation, or the real thing. This is the...

Grandaughter of French Citizen Believes Eligible for Dual Citizenship (French/USA) [ 1 Answers ]

I recently visited my Aunt (in California) and she gave me a sparse amount of information to the effect as follows: 1.) Even though I was born in California and live in Washington State, because my grandmother was a French citizen that never naturalized American (never became and American...

US born, French Father, want dual French Citizenship [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, If anyone can assist me. I am US born with a French father. I have called the French Consulate in Los Angeles (my closest one) and they weren't helpful at all. In fact, I was treated poorly. I am trying to find out the steps necessary in order to obtain dual US/French citizenship. My...

View more questions Search