Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashes615 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    I am trying to figure out if I'm pregnant or not. I have taken pregnancy tests at home and they were negative, but my breasts have enlarged greatly, use the bathroom more, have had a missed period, and have had other things going on. My last period ended X-Mas eve and then 2 weeks later I started spotting again but it was a brownish red color. My husband and I don't have protective sex. Just don't know what's going on with my body. I am going to call my gyno and see what they say is going on, but wanted to get people's opinions.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2007, 08:27 PM
    It could be a number of reasons for not getting your period, but it is better to get a blood test to check for pregnancy. It will either confirm or not. Happy that you have made an appointment with your gyno.

Goodl luck
    carherine Posts: 46, Reputation: 9

Feb 21, 2007, 12:21 AM
    Well it can be a # of things but you shold wait 2 weeks longer and take another one to be on the safe side but you should go to a doc eather way to be safe well I would like to know what you find out
    ashes615 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Well I have taken more than one test in the past few weeks, and all were negative. Some co-workers say I am just by different things. I will keep up to date on here

I will find out tomorrow what the blood test says

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot get pregnant, please help [ 9 Answers ]

Me and my finace have been togeter for over two years now! I came off the pill about 10 months ago because we decided that now is a good time to have a baby! So we have been trying for 10months but nothing has happened?? As nothing as happened I am getting very worrid that I may never be able to...

Am I Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Since Aug I started having my period every 21 days instead of 28 days meaning I was suppose to have my period on the 25th but I have not seen it yet. About a week and a half ago I started having pregnancy signs I took a pregnancy tests two days ago and it was negative I want to know if I am...

Am I pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay I am on birth control but last month I didn't take them because I had purchased them too late, and I couldn't catch up, so I just waited until this month to start them back up. Well I was supposed to start my period yesterday, but sometimes I start on Wednesday, but not very often at all, I...

Am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am very new to this site. Sept 20 I spotted a little bit, like pinkish, the next two days I bled, and that was it. I am always on time and bleed heavy for 5 days. When I was pregnant with my third child I was showing at 5 weeks, I have low abdominal pain, that comes and goes, could...

Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. My doctor has checked my hcg levels and it was a for a little over a month ago. I am a few days late and took two pregnancy tests... they were positive. Could it just be my hcg levels making it positive? I had blood work done yesterday. My miscarriage was a...

View more questions Search