Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wizzywizlon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 09:01 AM
    'Western' widow takes in man to work about the place and ends up loving him
    Looking for a paperback I read about 20 years ago about a woman on an American homestead at the beginning of the last century. She has some children and another on the way. Her husband is dead (I think she killed and buried him). She goes into town and aquires (buys?) a man (petty criminal?) to help her around the place. This man turns out to be a strong, dependable, wonderful chap who helps her so much - he even delivers the baby. Romance blossoms... eventually. A novel I'd love to read again, but no idea what it was called, who it was by, or even the names of the characters. Can anyone help?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 2, 2012, 09:23 AM
    It might be a Nora Roberts romance (or Cheryl St. John), but I can't confirm that. Call or go to your local public library and use their reader's advisory services and databases such as NoveList.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does hearing takes place? [ 1 Answers ]

How does hearing takes place

How do I stop loving this man [ 6 Answers ]

I fell in love with a marry man I know it was wrong but now I miss him so much I do not see him that much but I am so lonely I am so mix about this I am 57 years old and I am so afraid I was so hurt before I do not know what to do I am so all alone my husband die about 3years ago but our marriage...

How hearing takes place [ 1 Answers ]

How hearing takes place?

How does hearing mechanism takes place? [ 2 Answers ]

In biology we study about the ear and its functions ,but ineed to know in detils,how such fenomena occurs and which parts of the ear involved?

View more questions Search