Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cammy112233 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 08:36 AM
    My Hamster Has A lot Of Problems
    My hamster named Monster has dry skin or something. Her Sides Have Also Grown HUGE Over Night. She Has A Small Bump Inside Her On Her Left Side. She Is The Only Hamster I Have So I Am Almost possitive She Isn't Pregnant. I Have Been Spending About an Hour With her And she Pooped Like A lot! What Does This Mean?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2012, 08:53 AM
    She could have a tumor, intestinal blockage, something else.

Can you take her to a Vet?

Is she in pain?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Having a lot of problems [ 2 Answers ]

Its been 7months and I've really connected with my girlfriend and I love her a lot but the past week things just took a big uturn,we arge everyday and I feel we both try to not arge but its so hard when we earitate each other.I feel like I'm taken advantage of like alomost like this hole...

I have a lot of problems with my penis I think [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 15 years old and I have two small red bumps on the shaft of my penis. They're like pimples but I've had them for several days and they won't go away. Also, the shaft of my penis is light brown (like my skin tone) but there are parts of it that are different colors. Some are darker and some...

My hamster is shaking and having problems walking [ 2 Answers ]

My hamster is shaking and having problems walking. She was completely fine this morning. She is about 2 years old and her name is Ella. I have no idea if its from this morning because my mom let her in her ball while I was sleeping and when I came down she was on the heat register. The ball wasn't...

I'm 14 and I have a lot of problems! [ 40 Answers ]

I hate life... my 7 year old little brother has a tumor in his brain stem and will probably die... my 12 year old little brother is abused by my real mom... and he's a jerk to me! My dad is always mad... he has anger management issues... if he gets mad he will hit me.. my step mom is only 15 years...

View more questions Search