Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hoover15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 08:08 AM
    EAD Renewal/Extension Status
    Hi

I send in my paperwork for an extension of my EAD at the beginning of February. I couldn't do it earlier because I'm on a J2 visa and my new DS2019 wasn't ready before. My EAD expires on 05/02. I'm a little worried that it won't arrive in time and that I loose my job because of that.

Is there a way to see the status of the process or even speed that process up by paying some extra fee?
    Can I talk to somebody to check if it will come in time?

Thanks a lot for any help!

Check out some similar questions!

About when should I apply for L2 EAD extn/renewal? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my L2 EAD is expiring March 14, 2010 and my L2 visa on June 05, 2010. I have applied for visa extension along with my husband's L1. My queries are 1. I have a good job offer now, should I apply for extension now? 2. When will I receive the EAD extension? 3. Should I wait until my visa extn? 4....

NY city tax on H1B or EAD status? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Do I have to pay New York city tax when I am on an H1B visa? How about when I move to an EAD status?

L2 to H1B status transfer without EAD [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, 1) How can I start transfreing visa status from L2 to H1? Please let me know the process to do the same. 2) What are the documents I need to do the same? 3) How long will it take the process of status transfer? 4) Can I start working on H1 immediately after applying for status transfer...

Rental Lease Renewal/Extension Issue in Virginia [ 5 Answers ]

Last year, I signed a lease with a term from the 20th of October 2006 to the 30th of September 2007. I am slightly confused with 2 paragraphs of the lease. The paragraphs of the lease: "NOTHING IN THIS LEASE SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS GIVING THE TENANTS THE RIGHT TO EXTEND THIS LEASE ON A...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.