Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ejykep Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 03:06 PM
    Check cable signal
    I wanted to transfer some music from desktop computer to my phone. After doing that, when I turned on the computer the next time, the system refused to boot rather check cable signal was displayed on my monitor screen. Please I need a solution to tackle this problem!

Check out some similar questions!

Check signal cable [ 1 Answers ]

I have the same problem.I've changed the graphic card and also the ram but the monitor still say me to check signal cable... I know that the monitor is good because I've tried it by connecting the monitor to his cpu.I really don't know what to do. *to the cpu of my brother

Check Signal Cable [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old Dell desktop with Samsung monitor. I had done a msconfig to stop some programs from auto start at update: Adobe, Quick Time, etc. When I told the computer to restart, it did so , but when it restarted I am getting a red box that says No Connection, and Check Signal Cable. I wonder...

Check signal cable [ 4 Answers ]

I hope u all can help with this issue. Here's what I'm putting together asus rampage II extreme x58, Intel I7 940, corsair dominator 1600 ddr3, bfg gtx 295. So I put it all together n got this on my screen. Checked the wires n cables all is good, power supply is on and running, mobo lights up all...

Check signal cable [ 7 Answers ]

My computer won't start up its saying check sinnal cable what do I do

Please Check Signal Cable [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, I'm new here... I got a problem with my old PC. Suddenly that word appear on my monitor... I can see the power led, also cd led... but not harddisk... I already replace video card and relocate RAM.. also use another monitor.. still got the same problem... Don't u think my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.