Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjl156 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 10:13 AM
    Fiat drain gasket how do I get the gasket out
    I have a fiat drain in my stand up shower, it leaks, so I want to change out the gasket but can't get it out. Any help

Check out some similar questions!

Replaced Head Gasket on Fiat Punto, But now won't fire [ 2 Answers ]

My hubby has replaced the head gasket of my beloved fiat punto, 1.2 1999. Everything has gone fine, but when we try and start it won't fire. Any ideas??

Leaking drain gasket in sink [ 1 Answers ]

I've replaced the basket in our kitchen sink but it doesn't appear that the plumber's putty seal between the basket flange and the sink is holding up. So it leaks. The rubber gasket underneath seem so be OK. Did I not tighten it enough initially? Are some plumbers putties better than others? Would...

Kitchen drain leak, new gasket didn't fix [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, we have a leak under our kitchen sink below the drain basket. The metal pipe from the drain connects to a plastic pipe with a compression joint using a plastic nut. The water is coming from the top of the nut at the metal pipe. We have replaced the gasket and the nut, and it still leaks. ...

Shower Drain Gasket replacement [ 11 Answers ]

How do I get to the gasket in a stand up shower to replace the gasket? I am using a pair of channel lock pliers, handles down the drain and turning... I don't seem to be making any progress other than tearing the grips of the handles of my pliers. Any suggestions? :confused:

Brass basin drain gasket [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I need a rubber collar gasket for a brass basin drain in shower stall -- vintage 1979ish. The rubber gasket is accessed from top side, slides down over 2inch pvc drain in center, and a brass ring tightens down on it and expands it around pvc drain pipe and brass basin drain to make seal....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.