Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KoreanBaybee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Is it true that if a guy does a head-turn, does that mean he likes me?
    Hi everyone, I'm new here!

I have a concern about my current crush and wanted some advice.

First of all, I will tell you what happened, so you can have a better idea where this is all coming from and get better results this way.

First Situation:
    It all started on Friday (Feb. 16 2007), I was with my friend at school and we were in the cafeteria. We were heading towards the doors to get out of the caf, and all of a sudden I saw my crush and his friend sitting and talking. He was sitting facing the front. While I was walking, he saw me and smiled. I think he noticed me from his class and that I looked good. I was heading out the doors, and I turned my head and looked back at him, and he was looking at me and smiled with his teeth. I think he blushed, but wasn't sure and I think his friend saw me too.

I kind of have a feeling he likes me... In a way, I think they were talking about me behind my back...

Second Situation:
    This started today (Tuesday, Feb.20 2007) when I was walking with my mom to the school parking lot, since she picked me up today. While we were walking, I saw my crush backing out from his spot, and he looked back to make sure if anyone was there or cars, and then I saw him turning his head back again and was looking at me before he left. I was smiling at him, but wasn't sure if he smiled back, since he was wearing his sunglasses, but I think behind them, he was.

I'm pretty sure this time, that he likes me since he did a 'double check', but then again, he probably did that since he recognized me from his class or both.

Right now, I'm kind of confused, yet at the same time, I have a feeling that he likes me. :confused:

Try and answer both situations and give an overall result of what you think!
    7Arwen Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

Oct 27, 2008, 09:48 PM

#1 Avoid the self-conscious syndrome
    #2 Well, don't act desperate.
    #3 Always think, "What if he was just looking my way, and now thinks its funny because he can tell i like him"
    Never assume. Think the worst and hopefully the best will come of it. Otherwise you might get your hopes down, and that's never good.
    #4 Place yourself in his shoes, as if he didn't like you,
    And if he reacts in such an obvious way that he does like you, then go for it. Careful.
    7Arwen Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

Oct 27, 2008, 09:49 PM
    *get your hope up, then let down, that is
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Oct 28, 2008, 01:58 AM

Look how old this topic is... Safe to say it's resolved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if a guy really Loves/Likes You ? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old I had a couple of boyfriends yeah but then I had some who told me that they loved me or just don't want to be in a long term relationship but I hate that because then its like wasting time I want to know what I'm getting into you know I don't want to waste time on a 3 or 4 month...

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

I like this guy, and apparently he likes me, but [ 5 Answers ]

He hasn't asked me out yet even though known each other for over a month. When we see each other at school, we hug but he doesn't seem interested. When I ask him if he's busy this weekend, he says he's busy and he explains everything he has to do. I really like him though, and I can't get him out...

How to know if he likes me? [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this guy. We have been friends for about 2 years and I hve begun to like him more than a friend. I asked him if he liked me and his reaction to me was in a friendly manner. I think he likes me but doesn't want to ruin our friendship. Do u think he likes me? How can I tell?

View more questions Search