Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    e.anderson90 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2012, 01:24 PM
    Presidential Race
    Who are all the people who have dropped out of the presidential race for this year?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 31, 2012, 01:28 PM
    Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain, Tim Pawlenty, Jon Huntsman, Rick Perry, Thaddeus McCotter, Buddy Roemer.

http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/primaries/candidates
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 31, 2012, 01:37 PM
    Technically the PRESIDENTIAL race hasn't started as yet, we're still going through the Republican nominations..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Presidential [ 5 Answers ]

How come we choose from just two people to run for president and over 50 for Miss America?

Presidential dictatorship [ 320 Answers ]

When Bush was in office, I remember seeing a lot of complaints on this board that Bush was acting like a dictator. People complained that Bush was tapping phones illegally in a violation of their rights when the NSA was listening in on conversations between foreign terrorists and their contacts in...

Presidential pardon [ 2 Answers ]

When a person is convicted to a term of imprisonment with hard labour and on the course of serving his term the fellow is given a presidential pardon while the case still hang on him. Does a new government own the privilege to reign the same person to court on the same charges.

2008 Presidential Race [ 4 Answers ]

Just wondering, I know the primaries aren't even over yet but if you had to vote for one of the current running Presidential candidates, who would it be and why? Honestly, I have no clue who I am going to vote for because I really don't care for any of them. I'm just curious as to what other...

View more questions Search