Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richatcs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2012, 10:47 AM
    I want to start with my first research paper. Can you give me some tips to write it?
    I want to write research paper and I need guidelines to write the same
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 31, 2012, 11:33 AM
    First, what will be the subject of your paper? Did your teacher give any guidelines, or can you do the paper in any style? How long is the paper supposed to be?

Please answer these questions, and we can then get you started writing an excellent paper.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have to write a research paper in accounting for partnerships - any ideas? [ 1 Answers ]

Relating to operations and organizations. I'm not sure where I can find related sources to help me focus on a topic. Help! Thanks

Research paper [ 2 Answers ]

I am new. I was also writing a research paper about natural and legal crime. It is suppose to be 1000 words and include information about FBI crime reports. I don't know how to combine the two to get 1000 words. Could you give me some ideas?

Research paper help [ 2 Answers ]

I am doing my first research paper and I am attempting to explain the positive effects on society from a. edgar allen poe b. mae west c. industrial rock And how these groups are examples of different types of controversy that are positive to our culture Do you have any suggestions on how I...

View more questions Search