Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starkreality70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2012, 09:30 AM
    I'm having trouble finding a certain flash game?
    Back when I was in middle school were we only allowed to play on certain game sites and while looking through these sites I found this one flash game that I was addicted to for the longest time. I'm in high school now and I really want to find it again. I've tried googling but I completely forgot the title. It's a sports type game where you create a team, choose the colors and name, and then you play other teams in a rugby type game where you control one person who has the ball and you can throw it pass it kick it etc to another team mate or the goal. You can tackle other people who have the ball to try and get it back. It's in a skyward view and is kind of similar to mario strikers. After every game depending on how well you did you can either buy or trade other players or train a player in a certain attribute like speed, strength, or throwing power then you play another team. THe people might be robots or just have armor on but its also set in the future. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me find this game. It might either be in onemorelevel.com or flashportal.com but I wasn't able to find it. If anyone could find it it would be greatly appreciated.
    MCsteve Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 07:23 AM
    Hi there!
    Is this the game that you are looking for?
    1967.com - Play Crunch Ball 3000
    It has the same gameplay as you have described. It is also set in the distant future.
    If it's not the game, I bet you'll still enjoy this one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make a flash game / quiz? [ 4 Answers ]

Your Question How do I make a flash game / quiz? I'm doing a science experiment where I'm seeing if color effects memory. I have objects under a tray and I lift the lid and let them look at it for 30 seconds. I then wait 15 seconds and then get them to record as many as they can remember in 1...

Finding Flash [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone now how to find the movie Flash about a boy and his horse?

Online japanese flash game? [ 4 Answers ]

I played this game once, it was so fun, but I'm having trouble finding it now. It is a simple game using the mouse, with music, and a bunch of circles that pop up. The object is to move the mouse into the circles pretty much in order that they show up... its such a fun game, doesn't require...

Taking pictures from a flash-game [ 5 Answers ]

How do you take a snapshot from a game, because you can't right click it.:confused:

View more questions Search