Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trickster619 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2012, 07:08 AM
    I can't remember the form of the valencies in chemistry ( or -)anyone know how?
    Can anyone tell me of a clever way to remember if the valency is positive or negative?
    DrBob1 Posts: 425, Reputation: 86

Apr 2, 2012, 08:55 AM
    You have to learn how to use the Periodic Table. It's your friend for this and many other tasks in Chemistry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to file form 1040 with taxable income on form w2 and form 1042s? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a graduate student from Taiwan. I checked on IRS web site. I'm very sure that I become a resident alien in 2011 (more than 5 years F1). I have W2 and 1042S for my 2011 taxable income. I don't know how to report W2 and 1042S together on form 1040?

Working Out Valencies [ 1 Answers ]

How do you work out the valency of electrons? I have a test soon :mad: and I need to know how to do it for each atom/element. thanks!

How to remember sybols and valencies in Chemistry? [ 8 Answers ]

Aww... I can't remember the symbols an valencies in chemistry!! :confused:

Form 1099 received, but do I report on Form 1040 or just Form 2106? [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings. I'm hoping I can get some help on what to do with a 1099-MISC form I received from my employer that were for business expense reimbursements. I have read through some questions and answers already and based on them I'm going to file this as a Form 2106. The question is should I...

View more questions Search