Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    berry25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2012, 08:43 PM
    Horror or thriller about a blond actress or model who goes on ship and it gets scary
    Hey, there's this movie I can't remember the name of. It's kind of scary. It includes a lady with blond hair who is either an actress or a model. It's suppose to be some kind of project or something. But later on, the movie turns into a scary movie. It's a thriller/suspense or horror. I can't remember the title. Can you help?
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Mar 31, 2012, 01:10 PM
    For some reason I'm thinking of the newer King Kong. She's an actress, and it does get a bit scary with the cannibals and bugs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know the name of the blond actress of the colgate max white advert ? [ 2 Answers ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js0m1cD6IF4&feature=related

Horror/thriller [ 6 Answers ]

Sorry, I don't have much more info than it is a horror movie and the people are trapped inside a building... hotel I think, and they pour a liquid over the doors. Can't remember if it is a red liquid or a blue liquid. I hope you can help me Quinn my husband and I would like to see this one...

Horror/thriller think it's creepshow or alike [ 3 Answers ]

Allot of you will know the creepshow series and movies. I am looking for I think it was a short story fro tales of the cryptkeeper or creepshow.. I distinctly know it was about someone being caught in a church/house what ever and using the blood of jesus (in a flask) to seal of the...

View more questions Search