Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Demquielm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2012, 07:31 PM
    Loans
    Hi Everybody

How long repayment mortgage?

Do you have any experience with this topic?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 30, 2012, 07:44 PM
    Mortgages come in different terms. Some are 15 years, some 20, some 30 years. You really need to talk to a mortgage broker or your bank to get details.
    Texasdfw Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2012, 08:01 PM
    Yes they are in the years listed above. A 30 year mortgage, for a 150,000 house will run about $1,200 a month, which is considerably low that what you would get for an apartment for that amount. This is speaking as a Texan of course.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2012, 06:21 PM
    They do some in different years. However, if you are asking about a repayment plan or a foreclosure stipulation agreement, then that is normally in a period of 6 months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I still get government student loans while I have several loans in deferment? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there! Wasn't sure where to post this. I'm 22, and I have 3 student loans, one of them is with Direct Loan, the US Dept. of Ed, and 2 more with Wells Fargo. All 3 of these loans were past due 100 to 145 days. I recently had them all deferred due to economic hardship (they are NOT in default)....

Loans [ 2 Answers ]

What steps does one have to take to get a small business loan? And how much do first timers get? Does it require any college

Loans and such... [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, I have a question about loans and financial aid. I just got into the school I wanted to go to, and it costs around 70,000 for the two years that you pay up front three different times. Even though my parents made together this year over 100k I have 5 other siblings so would I be able to get...

View more questions Search