Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvlymazzy Posts: 8, Reputation: 4

Feb 20, 2007, 03:47 PM
    Lack of periods
    I know most women would be happy about this but I don't have a period unless I take dygesterone a hormone!
    But the thing is I get really bad PMS if I don't have a period and the longer I leave it the worse it gets
    My family think I'm going mad! I have seen so many women's doctors but the all just say the same thing... continue with the tablets
    In the future I would like a baby but how am I meant to get preganat if I don't have periods and I can't have a period unless I take these pills,but it's not sure that I am ovulating!!
    It is all so confusing for me and stressful HELP:confused:

Check out some similar questions!

Heavy Periods, then Two periods? Emotional! [ 2 Answers ]

I have always had normal periods until now. I just turned 36 on Jan. 11, 2007. During Oct & Nov of 06 my monthly cycle was normal expect that I noticed I had heavy bleeding and more cramping. (heavy meaning soaking 1 or more tampon per hour). Dec was back to normal. Great. Well happy birthday to...

Lack of Trust [ 10 Answers ]

I have been dating this girl for about 1 year but we have known each other for quite awhile. We have recently had a baby girl on August 16 of this year. A little history My girl had dated this guy mike for about 3 years. He did nothing but hurt her and treat her like ****. All she ever did...

Lack of Comumication [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I are high school sweethearts and have been together for ten years and married for four of those years. When my husband and I started dating we would stay up all night talking on the phone and now we talk but then we fight. We can not carry on a conversation without one of us getting...

Water Pressure or lack of! [ 1 Answers ]

Help, We live in a rural area with a artisian well. The well is located approx 30feet down hill from the house and about 125 feet away. There is a new shallow well pump and a new air tank(bladder type) in the well house. We have teriible water pressure and I realize that due to static line loss it...

Lack of sleep [ 5 Answers ]

When I went to Alcoholics anonymous, they always said "nobody ever died from lack of sleep" many years later, I don't drink anymore, but my medical insurance won't pay for Xanax or Clonazapan (sleep inducers) because its not a life threatening illness

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.