Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChuckNelson Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2012, 08:14 AM
    Dr. Bill, question about EtG
    Last Sunday, I drank a couple vodka and seven ups, and a maybe 6 beers, I have a test this Saturday at 9am. I am 37 year old male, 140 pounds. Will EtG be most likely eliminated? The last test was postponed.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2012, 08:41 AM
    Even the exaggerated promotions of this test don't claim to detect above the 5 day range.

Am I understanding that you drank before one test, that test was re-scheduled and you drank again?

This test is notorious for false positives from incidental exposure. There are more reliable tests that can disprove that so long as you haven't actually been drinking in significant quantities. That recourse would not be available in your described circumstances.

It might be wise to think through this risky behavior on your part.

Nonetheless, the Sunday drinking is beyond the claimed range of the test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dr bill EtG [ 11 Answers ]

I am a bartender and am routinely getting booze on my hands. Will this affect an EtG?

Dr. Bill, I know I have askeda similar question before, but I guess that whole ETG [ 1 Answers ]

Test eludes me. If I drank 3 sips of alcohol (2 sips of beer, 1 sip of scotch) Saturday night, this would not show up in an ETG (500 ng)test taken Monday afternoon? I would assume it wouldn't but if there is no alcohol in my system it wouldn't store it and then somehow show up? I understand the...

ETG Question for Dr. Bill [ 6 Answers ]

Dr. Bill, On Monday I drank 7 beers ending at 9pm. On Wednesday night (last night) I had 2 gulps of white wine. This morning I was called in for a random ETG UA tomorrow (Friday) at 2pm. Therefore, it will have been 89 hours since Monday's New Year's shenanigans and the test. It will have been...

View more questions Search