Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    e.anderson90 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2012, 07:08 AM
    Airplane Pilot Medical Check
    All pilots are required to have a medical check, what can an airplane pilot (in training) expect during this medical check?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2012, 07:19 AM
    Yes, they have medical checkups, thorough medical checkups with tests. What exactly do you want to know?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airplane emissions [ 3 Answers ]

I'm mackenzie and I was wondering about airplane emissions because my lego league is studying this topic and we are excepting anykind of answers because we are clueless and competition is in 7 weeks and we have to have this done in the next six weeks but we only have 2 days we meet on and we must...

I want to check our medical test reports and ask your advice so please tell me [ 3 Answers ]

I have spend 3 year of marry life but I haven't any kids so please check my wife and mine reports and tell me our problems Before marry my wife feel pain on abdomen and after 15 days of marry she feel again this pain so we done ultra sound and its report that ULTRA SOUND 14-04-08 UTERUS:...

Can someone name this TV medical / Rescue show with bearded helicopter pilot ? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm afraid I don't have much to go on here-- most of the info is in the title of this question. The show I'm trying to identify was a medical/rescue type show that ran sometime in the 80's (I believe). The only thing I can recall is that there was a bearded helicopter pilot who was a regular...

Can an employer ask about medical background based on a past due medical bill? [ 1 Answers ]

Can an employer question the nature of a medical bill or your medical background based on a past due medical bill on your credit report?

Airplane and its boeing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I was wondering,how many types of boeings are there?what are the types. e.g boeing 737,727... Is there a specific site I can refer to? Thanks so much for the help

View more questions Search